Our Quality Policy
Qatar Tec has developed and implemented this policy as a part of our commitment to quality, continual improvement, customer focus, and compliance to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
Qatar Tec has always viewed continuous improvement of company processes and complete customer satisfaction as essential factors for standing out in the industry and for becoming a preferred supplier in the construction and Energy Sectors. Qatar Tec’s Quality System are key tools in achieving its business goals. In accordance with its general aims and strategies for growth, Management promotes:
- The central role of the customer.
- Full involvement of all personnel to ensure complete awareness of the significance and importance of their work and how they can contribute to achieving quality goals.
- Continuous improvement in the quality of products and services, especially through a strong drive towards technological innovation.
- Continuous improvement in process performance .
Qatar Tec is therefore committed to,
- Acting in full compliance with national and international regulations and legislation applicable to the sector in which the company works.
- Improving customer satisfaction with periodic checks, questionnaires and the analysis of complaints received to translate the results obtained into goals for improving various processes.
- Keeping the quality of products and services parameters under control through systematic monitoring and measurement.
- Promoting education and training at all relevant personnel levels in the organisation.
- Measuring the performance of the Quality Management System through data analysis and information returned by the company’s feedback system.
- Targets of the Quality Management System are periodically planned and verified during Management Review.
Compliance with this Policy is primarily the responsibility of Management, which is committed to promoting understanding and dissemination of the Policy among all company personnel, in the firm conviction that achievement of these goals is possible only if they are shared by all staff.
Management is likewise committed to reviewing and re-examining this Policy annually and, updating it if necessary, during the Management Review process.
Our Health & Safety Policy
The management of QATAR TEC W.L.L is commited to comply with ISO 45001:2018 Health & Safety Management System, ensuring all work activities are carried out safely , with all possible measures taken to remove/reduce risks to the health safety and welfare of workers, sub-contractors, authorized visitors, and anyone else who may be affected by our operations.
To ensure compliance, we shall;
- The Policy is to maintain practical but comprehensive quality system based on its stated commitment to customer satisfaction and continues improvement.
- We will continously review our systems to improve our products, service and processes using clearly defined methodologies and making data based decision.
- We are working to build a company that is regarded by its customer as one they are proud to work with, that communicates with them, listens and responds appropriately.
- In the event that one of our customer has problem with our products or actions, we will react immediatly and decisively to overcome it.
- Whenever possible we will do what we have agreed to do and will keep our customers informed Of progress.
QATAR TEC W.L.L believes it has an important duty to ensure good environmental performance in all its business operations and to provide the necessary organization, commitment and training to fulfil this obligation. The senior management firmly believes in, and is committed to monitoring and improving environmental performance, pollution prevention and environmental protection.
We shall achieve these aims through;
- Incorporating environmental responsibility into all business operations by planning environmental protection, reviewing and developing policy, by setting targets and reviewing and auditing performance.
- Utilizing the best available techniques to comply with the requirements of existing and future legislation, and encouraging those working on our site to meet the same standards.
- Implementing a systematic waste minimization programme to achieve objectives and targets to reduce waste.
- Pursuing continuous improvement in environmental performance, where reasonably practicable, by setting objectives and targets, especially in reducing energy and water consumption and improving solid and liquid waste management methods.
- Being committed to maintaining effective communication systems on environmental matters through training and improved awareness.
All employees have responsibilities for policy implementation by participating and contributing to its success through their actions and suggestions.
Life Saving Rules
Life Saving Rules in the oil and gas industry are a set of essential safety guidelines aimed at preventing accidents, injuries, and fatalities in this high-risk sector. These rules are designed to create a safety-conscious culture and ensure the well-being of workers involved in various oil and gas operations.
Bypassing safety Controls
Obtain authorisation before overriding or disabling safety controls
- I understand and use safety- critical equipment and procedures which apply to my task
- I obtain authorisation before:
– disabling or overriding safety equipment<br
– deviating from procedures<br
– crossing a barrier
Obtain authorisation before entering a confined space
- I confirm energy sources are isolated
- I confirm the atmosphere has been tested and is monitored
- I check and use my breathing apparatus when required
- I confirm there is an attendant standing by
- I confirm a rescue plan is in place
- I obtain authorisation to enter
Follow safe driving rules
- I always wear a seatbelt
- I do not exceed the speed limit, and reduce my speed for road conditions
- I do not use phones or operate devices while driving
- I am fit, rested and fully alert while driving
- I follow journey management requirements
Verify isolation and zero energy before work begins
- I have identified all energy sources
- I confirm that hazardous energy sources have been isolated, locked, and tagged
- I have checked there is zero energy and tested for residual or stored energy
Control flammables and ignition sources
- I identify and control ignition sources
- Before starting any hot work:
– I confirm flammable material has been removed or isolated
– I obtain authorisation
- Before starting hot work in a hazardous area I confirm:
– a gas test has been completed
– gas will be monitored continually
Line of Fire
- I position myself to avoid:
– moving objects
– pressure releases
– dropped objects
- I establish and obey barriers and exclusion zones
- I take action to secure loose objects and report potential dropped objects
Safe Mechanical Lifting
Plan lifting operations and control the area
- I confirm that the equipment and load have been inspected and are fit for purpose
- I only operate equipment that I am qualified to use
- I establish and obey barriers and exclusion zones
- I never walk under a suspended load
Work with a valid permit when required
- I have confirmed if a permit is required
- I am authorised to perform the work
- I understand the permit
- I have confirmed that hazards are controlled and it is safe to start
- I stop and reassess if conditions change
Working at Height
Protect yourself against a fall when working at height
- I inspect my fall protection equipment before use
- I secure tools and work materials to prevent dropped objects
- I tie off 100% to approved anchor points while outside a protected area