Closing on: Sep 30, 2023
- Responsible for end to end planning of inventory from end user demand to supply. Identify current and potential product shortages, develop and execute recovery plans
- Maintain a dashboard for items outlining the monthly consumption, monthly average, expiry dates and available stock for health centers.
- Monitor items in inventory planning – consumption vs onboard quantities and procure accordingly to maintain nominal stock considering item expiry.
- Monitor and arrive at a reorder point data for complex items (items which have irregular consumption pattern) to automate the planning within Oracle ERP system.
- Provide periodic reports and requested information such as consumption report for health report for healthcare’s CWH, MUN to management.
- Consultant interaction with SME and assessment of demand requirements.
- Monitor, Calculate, and update quantities based on trend analysis for all individual health centers.
- Execute call of agreement plan or Interim procurement plan as required
- Coordinate with Contracts and Procurement team for execution of procurement plans
- Setup a fair and unbiased tendering process, develop systems, tools, scorecards and process to evaluate bids.
- Coordinate with SME for Clinical evaluation items and update final report with evaluation findings
- Monitor all daily system transactions to make sure that they are in line with agreed policies.
- Maintain track sheets for stock out items and initiate solution
- Monitor incoming stocks for agreed shelf life and the consultant is responsible for issuing out nearest expiry on ad hoc distribution plan.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- A certification Logistics/ SCM or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 7 years expereince in SCM including inventory, purchase, sourcing, and contract management.
- The consultants are expected to have hands-on experience of Oracle ERP & basic knowledge of WMS
- Mandatory excel skills for reporting, forecasting, analyzing and reconciliation
- Experience in Oracle Inventory and Sourcing module
Working schedule: 8 hours and 5 days in a week.
Contract Duration: 3 years
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Doha