Hiring Planner for Automation & Control project
- Good Hands on Primavera (P6) Tool, understand concept very well & can able to work independently.
- Preparing the schedule for scope of projects, should be able to work till L3/L4 WBS level of planning activities.
- Creating and defining Weightages of activities.
- Closely monitoring Critical Path activities.
- Should be able to plot Progress S-curves efficiently.
- Analyzing each phase of projects to determine budgets and resource allocation time.
- Tracking project costs and ensuring implementation stays within predicted estimates
- Estimating the project timeline and making sure teams adhere to delivery dates
- Identifying and evaluating risks that can derail project delivery and providing solutions to prevent them
- Providing reports on deviations to the original project plan that can lead to serious delays and budget overruns
- Preparing and presenting internal and external project reports for stakeholders.
- Providing comprehensive project data to teams to help them work more effectively.
- Identifying and communicating changes in the project plan to stakeholders
- Collaborating with teams and other stakeholders on short and long-term plans for resource allocation and work scheduling
- Assisting the project manager to improve performance and efficiency
- Documenting and maintaining records on project scheduling processes
- Prepare MOM & Progress Review Reports for 5-6 projects on weekly basis.
Ø Working days: 10 Hrs per day (Saturday to Thursday)
Ø Planner should have his own laptop and software.
Project Duration : Long term
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dukhan Mesaieed