- Must meet all requirements of Analyzer Technician (Clause 18.104.22.1680).
- Min Qualification requirement is 2 years ITI or equivalent in Instrumentation or Electronics certificate course with 8 years’ Analyzer experience in Petrochemical / Oil / Gas industries.3 Years diploma in relevant engineering is preferred.
- Ex competency Certification as per IEC 60079 part 14 and 17 listed below with 2 years’ post certification experience required for all selected candidates. Ex01-Preparation &Installation of Ex’d’, Ex’e’, Ex‘n’ and Ex ‘p’ system . Ex02-Inspection &Maintenance of Ex ‘d’ Ex’e’, Ex‘n’ and Ex ‘p’ system . Ex03 – -Preparation &Installation of Ex ‘I’ System.Ex04 – Inspection &Maintenance of Ex ‘I’ System
- Min Qualification requirement is 2 years ITI or equivalent in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or engineering certificate course with 6 years’ Analyzer experience in Petrochemical / Oil / Gas industries. 3 Years diploma in relevant engineering is preferred.
- 6 years hands-on experience in Analyzer erection, loop checking, commissioning and maintenance of Analyzers related to equipment in oil, gas, petrochemical or fertilizer.
- The main role is maintenance of online analyzers and fire and gas detection system in the plant/buildings.
- To carry out daily inspection, preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance jobs.
- To carry out servicing of Process Analyzers and sampling system for water, gas and liquid hydrocarbon analyzers which include Various types of Process Analyzers, Gas Chromatograph, Infra-Red/ Ultra Violet, pH, Conductivity, Moisture, Free Chlorine, Turbidity, TOC, Physical Properties, Density, Heat value, Flue Gas/ CEMS, Oxygen Purity, etc.
- To carry out preventive and corrective maintenance on Fire and Gas detection system in the plant. Having knowledge of ESD, DCS and local PLC control panel equipment is an advantage.
- To carry out Preventive and corrective maintenance on FACP, Heat & Smoke detectors and Gas detectors in HVAC fresh air ducts of the buildings.
- Able to work in day and night shifts.
- To maintain/update the daily activity records and calibration certificates.
- To carry out gas cylinders handling and records. Able to identify different type of gasses and related hazards.
- The technicians must pass PTW1 and PTW2 as soon as fulfil the requirement of onsite duration.
- Technician Should have valid Qatar driving license with defensive driving training to drive inside RLIC.
- To strictly adhere to plant safety protocol and good housekeeping.
- The Analyzer Technician shall report directly to the ANALYZER SUPERVISOR and carry out all related works for the analyzer section and directed by Analyzer supervisor.
Job Category: Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Qatar